If you need to store your fuel in a convenient and environmentally safe solution, then let us know your needs, and we will provide a solution.
Roma Fuels will supply and install ULC S601-07 double walled certified storage tanks ranging from 1360 Litres to 50 000 Litres. All tanks feature steel construction and have the following features:
- Sand blasted, primed, painted and finished with rust enamel
- 360 Secondary Containment
- Vacuum gauge to ensure leak detection
- Double walled construction that eliminates dyking and reduces tight space headaches
- Overfill spill bowl
- 8” emergency vent
All tank installations must be installed according to the TSSA liquid fuels handling code 2007.
Our on-site technicians and installers are licensed to TSSA regulations with the following certificates:
- PMH – Petroleum Equipment Mechanic (Contractor Helper)
- PM.4 – Petroleum Equipment Mechanic (Small Aboveground Tanks)
- PM.3 – Petroleum Equipment Mechanic (Aboveground Installation)
- OBT 2 – Oil Burner Technician
- GAS 2 – Gas Technician Installer